About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

__Am I right or not?__

Today , I have talked with my other gang of fren regarding the upcoming moral assignment , we have to do a social work and pass up the report right after the mid term break (next week ) and my group did ntg yet , well , one of my fren's group, they did so as well, but they've discussed and not go back during this mid term break to settle the assignment ...but mine? We havent talk about it and no one know we have to pass up the report on this up coming next next monday , so my fren offered me to join his group, event though they alreday did the social work , they can accompany me to do it again , for charity ? haha ....and so I did...

After telling my original group that i will join another group ... not realli feeling well at the end ..basically , we have to do 2 assignment , one is presentation and another one is the social work , we'd did the presentation and lecturer have mention b4 that we can switch the group for this 2 different assignment , and we , original group havent start anything so i think it is ok for me to switch group .... basically I do ntg wrong right ? but from the point of conscience , it makes me feel like I have dumped them in a bad time ? I dunno , I will stay here during mid term break, and willing to do the social work at anytime as long as not too last minute, , but would them ? Most importantly I dunt want to have any more conflict with him regarding assignment stuff, they prefer last minute work , k , although I 'm not the very diligient type person but I still disike the "very last minute" work , well , is I HATE last minute work.... hmm , but the thinking of being selfsih and dump my original group still stirring my mind for the whole class ...Am I right ? Or absolutely wrong?

1 comment:

sHaN sHaN said...

Hmm... is hard when u stick with the 'last minute' group... did u guys sort things out like doing it in this week or wat??? i myself hate last minute work as well especially is not only the paper work left...

Lucky of you to have another considerate and helpful group of friend...

Back to it, you might seem to be one selfless person but remember you change because nothing had be done so far and it is due soon... second thought, you doing it for your own good... i know that assignment plays an important role in our marks so i guess we should not just play a fool with it... if that is the way you have to do it then go ahead although it might be a selfish act...

our assignment's group is given by our lectures and we don't even noe each other and one of them didnt even turn up for meetings... this is even worst than urs..

in life, we just have to give and take...