About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 19, 2008

__Junior Tourna 08/09 - 2__

well , I make it !!! I get second place , but I'd played very well in my final match again ex-seremban state player..the match is 7 matches , I lose 4 set straight , first and third I get 9 while he get 11 , send and forth match we played until news ... well, I didnt care too much about the mark in the matches , I jz want to attack and keep attack , well , I'd did my part , he is a quite good defender that I have to admit , but ....perhaps I am too arrogance to say so , but if I play with the thinking of want to win , the result might be different , of course it might become worse for me as well , but i dunt think he has the confidence to say he is 100% sure he can win me if we play again next time ....

I can feel , the ball is freezing in the air , spinning , but not so fast in my eye ,
I can feel my waist is turning , to choose the edge to deliver my ball ,
I can feel , my blade is in my hand , the ball is on teh rubber, and I spin it back to him
I can feel , the crowd behind me, everytime they cheer for me after I gavi him a strong and stronger strike,
I can feel , my sweat is coming out from my skin , wetting my body , my face and my hand
and I really can feel , my mouth is smilling even I'm losing because... I played my best ...
I give myself 100% for today final performance ....

Now I'm one step closer , what you say is right , lose is lose , but now I'm right behind you now , I m already an expert in the ranking list , i will prove to myself and to the other again in the coming MMU OPEN which is alocated at the end of the August or Beginning of Sept ....

I hope that she can be there watching I play in the coming MMU OPEN , I will be able to play far better .. I really mean it ....

2 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

Congratz!!!

Don't worry she will be there!!!

GheeOon said...

yea, I think she will
hehe
thx anwyay