About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, July 17, 2008

__In LoVe__

It is 1 song i composed in this morning while I'm thinking someone , I hardly compose song or poem lately , perhaps after some incidents I have been more rational or mature towards love , but well, I compose of of it today , with Da Bing help in comment this melody and changing the tone for me ....

___In LoVe___

Baby girl
why tear around your eye?
Is that someone have broken your heart before?

Forever
Is not just a dream word
I'll always be there for you in the future
Staying together
we can make it far better

Loving you
Is all my life delicate to
Hold you hand
watch your smiling face
You're sweet
and it is melting my heart

Trust me
It is not just a sweet word

Trust me
I'm different from the other

You're sweet
Love make me fee you're special

I'm ready
Lets's make it together to the future

With you , I will be far better...
With me, your heart will always being ....
In Love~

No comments: