About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

__Junior Tourna 08/09 - 3__






morning of 19/7/2008-
I'm aint afraid, the faltering of my hand id just because of my excitement ... coz today , I will prove to myself and everyone for what I have learned for this past 1 year...








with my blade... [ stiga-Offensive classic - Rubber Hurricane ( Red )at front and Innova ( black) behind








Orange colour Sport pant from adidas which I jz bought one night b4 the tourna








Shoe from Yonex





stupid and lousy nike sock , the durability is damn low ...

( took after the tourna end )


Me... at the Training ground ...






and what I got is the Black colour rubber G666 for second place in Intermediate Category ...Prize is given by Director of this Tournament , Table tennis club No.1 pretty gal , Siew Lee, oppz she got bf d liao eh , so.....haha






there are no much nice photos to be posted because our camera man - ex Vice President Edmond Phang go back his hometown.....

No comments: