About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, July 17, 2008

__AutoShow.7 Fund RaisinG Last Day__

Today is the last day of FunD Raising for AUTOSHOW08 , the articles i gonna post below is what I wrote yesterday .....



Guys, tomorrow is our last day for fund raising . We come from different groups , different course and of course different age, but I really appreciate wat you guy have been contributing so far for this group, our total profit after today is around rm 270 , basically , we have already hit the target they set for us , but we still have 120 donuts for tomorrow, so , guy , fire up and finish it k ? Great job indeed...



When I decide to join this event , I'm planned to enlarge my circle of frens, well , I have did it , i noe more ppl then before , like Kisant , Ameer , Kavita , Shieh lee, su chin , Dan , Yee Boon and Yi Wan , Sook Ting, Wan chee and of course PinYi .... I'd have a lot of sweet memories with you guys, thx for finish selling the left 20 dount by Kisant and Ameer - our first mobile team ... thx for pinyi in helping out whenever she is free, and Dan & yee Boon for mobiling around the campus with me today ... oh ya and not forgetting Sok Ting for carry the 110 donuts with J.Jien from Mp , Kavita for attending to the booth even the another guy is absent without informing ( Ameer - tyre puctuate) ...Shieh Lee for arranging the duty time table , Ah hooi , Da Bing and Ah Goh in helping me look for the booth when our working com cant make it on time...and and most important , thx FOR FORCING US TO MOBILE TODAY !!!! Haha, kidding here...



But guys, seriously and sincerely ,I really glad to know you guys , may be next time we meet accidentally in campus , we might end up nodding to each other and continue walk our path , but for now , at least for this particular 4 days , we have being joked around , laughing together , do the promotion together right? ...Guys , hope that I can see you all tomorrow tmr , so we can take a group photo , 12 pm k ? after that we might go back to our own division and continue contribute to Autoshow in our own way , but I will miss you guy, feel free to add me in msn






Group photo of Fund Raising Group 4, Dan, Szu Chin ( Da Bing's Admire ), Shieh Lee, Yee Boon ,PINYI, me, Yuen Loong, Da Bing Ge Ge , Zhen Long ,Kisant and Ameer , too bad that our group leader cant make it and the ah hooi dunno run ki wer d

No comments: