About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, July 18, 2008

__Junior Tourna 08/09__

11.19 pm ...tomorrow, 18/7/08 , is the Junior tournament , last few years, this tourna is only opened to Beginners and Intermedias, but this year , some of us , advance intermediates are allowed to take part as well , because everyone is improving and it make this tournament far more interesting ....

I was arrogance , and over-confident last year which end up only get the third place in Intermediate category ...I thought I was improved while the other is ntg ... ego ....
But this year I'm different , I'm confident , but moderated , improved, in skill , mentally , and physically , not thinking about winning or losing but kust want do my best...

Actually , winning or not is not so important for me, but I want to prove to myself , I'm worth it...And hearing the applause from other , it is a best feeling that i cant convey it through words , perhaps the stage is not big as teh state player or national player but it is enough for me , currently...

And he is waiting me , In the expert ranking list , I dunno what is his feeling by seeing his junior keep improving more and more , but for me, after I make it tomorrow, I will be at the same stage with him , perhaps there are still got some distance btw us , but I'm one step closer ...

Tomorrow ,after tomorrow , I will .....

2 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

All the best to u!!!

sHaN sHaN said...

sori i am late... hw izzit???