About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, July 14, 2008

__100th Post__

Yea , it is my 100th post , and I would like to thank to the person who make me start blogging , well , till now, i still not realli understand why I had started to blog? Because want some connection between me and her ? So we have more topic to chat with ? Or hoping she will understand me more by viewing my blog ? Still dunno , I just remember that , I dunt like to tell everyone about my feeling by a public mean , you know , I'm not kind of people who like to share my sadness and problems with everyone ...but .. no matter what is the reason, I have started blogging ... the 1st post , i mean the real masterpiece that i composed after I hadcreated the blog , is the damn sweet word poem regarding my feeling of missing soemone , [ Day of Missing Someone ] . I wrote it in a cyber cafe , out of sudden , the idea pop out and i write it so naturally , dunt need to think about what word i should use , what feeling I'm gonna convey through the words... perhaps I was immature at the time, and so can only I write out the feeling toward someone so naturally ....but I have changed , and I neither know how to compose the sweet word poem , or the stupid love song, anymore ... but the sentences in my first post , it is the true feeling from the bottom of my heart, at the moment ....





Riding along the road , pay no attention to other vehicles ...
accelerate the speed but your muffled lauhter still linger around my ear...
Going to class , in my mind , not the numerical calculation or the Eistein ridiculous formula ....
but your smiling face.... smile... not even I realise that...

1 comment:

sHaN sHaN said...

i tink i am kinda of late here... but anyway congrats... so fast 100th post d...haha... hope to see more....