About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, July 14, 2008

__AutoShow.5 Fund Raising Setting uP__

just over the mid night 12 o clock , settling down , finish sending a happy birthday to our beloved pig pig , melody chuah ....

well , today is quite busy ? not actually , take part in the cross country organised by SRC MMu this morning , which only got 7 teams take part in that and we ( 2 person per team ) get last ...haha ... just for fun ... so not really mind .. realised that there are RUN'08 organised by Men's Health this coming august in KL , interested .. go back searching the internet about the Run and the map of KL , looking for the available hotels around Lake Garden and planning about the trip as well , too excited , I have been not running for 10 km marathon for almost 3 years ...

night , after accompanied jh's dad to his fren's party , rushing to campus for setting up the booth coz i'm late about 10 minutes , rushing , coz Jason is not there and I'm the assist of the group . A good leader should always be there in wateva event and do much more than his subordinates or at least not doing ntg, it is the principle I've learned while I'm a SCOUT ....and it is always my principle as well ...

well , they promised that the marketing division ppl will get ready all the plan and materials on how to deco the booth , but end up they give us some pieces of colour papper ...well , i didnt mean to defy their effort in that , they do help as well , but just not as we expected , luckily i'd have a gang of talented female working comm , and we end up a quite well deco in a short time , too bad my hp was sent to repaired ...cant take pic ..sigh....joking around and having fund actually , although i not really know them , but at least we can joke ....we end at 11 something ...

Go back, settle down , turn on my table lamp , turn my room into dim-but-not-dark environment, my favourite environment, take a sip of Old Town coffee, writting my blog , and perhaps gonna stay up very late for fluid mechanics tutorial ... well , that is what i'm looking for . Tired , but not mentally exhausted. Running out of time but motivated , i have to said , I'm having fun indeed... Not so bad by quiting TTc actually , i have more time and chance to learn more things and get to know more ppl .... what life is better than staying late in the mid night , writting my blog while having my favourite coffee and knowing that I gonna receive her good night message?

Well , gonna make myself a second cup of coffee , good nitez , everybody...

1 comment:

sHaN sHaN said...

wah wat time d ko make second cup of coffee??? end up wat time ka sleep ha???