About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, August 8, 2008

__Gammar Mid-Term Break__

My almost-come-to-the-end holiday ....

Well, basically , I'm just waking up around 8 to 9 everyday and receiving a very warm Good Morning message from her ( pretty sweet ), or sometime I will send to her if I wake up earlier...brush my teeth, wash my face , have a cup of milo and 2 packs of IKO high fibre biskut, and the day go on.....

Read some notes after have my breakfast or playing 1 match of dota to make myself from conscious from the last night dream. Click on http://www.gougou.com/ , searching some movie to dl , oh ya , I've finish watching THE MUMMy series , which is THE MUMMY, THE MUMMY RETURN and THE SCORPiON KING, I love THE ROCk and KELLy HU in THE SCORPION KING ... she is so ..perfect ..haha....

KK , back to the topic, my holiday go on with taking mix rice as my lunch at the some corner shop everyday , I love his fried egg , wat to do ? haha ...then continue with my revision , after the break i have 3 more mid term test which is micoprocessor , applied dynamic and Economic basic , chronologically ....From 2.30pm till 4.00 pm , I will be playing table tennis with my "coach" Ah Su , a 50 ++ old man , ex melacca opened gold medal holder , long time ago ...after that, I might go swimming for 30 minutes if i m not too exhausted , gotta get ready for the Men's Health 10 Km Run which is on 24 of August , getting excited....In night , well is IN not AT according to Mr. Felix, IN refer to a period of time while AT refer to the exact time the sun set ...the most useful thing I have learned in his tuition class I think , our beloved english Tutor , Felix the CAT , haha... I will watch a movie after study some note... oh ya forget to say that , after the good morning sms, our sms~ing will be keep going on for the whole day until we say good night to each other ...^^

so today is Friday , actually i should be designing the banting and banner for the autoshow , because WE ( me and jason ) think that , the existing design is to kiddy ... but I'm writting blog here? Haha , kind of lazy , u know , alone in the big empty house ( well, not that big actually ) designing , drawing and colouring is quite boring right ... but I will start my work after I played table tennis around 3 something .. Dl~ing Pirate __at the world end ..22 % , long way to go ...

Probably , I wunt be jogging or swimming today , gotta work tmr , so i will only go jogging on sunday evening , to check it out am I able to make it to 10 Km within 50 minutes for now ...
oh ya she havent reply my sms for more than 3 hours ... memang tai tou hai ...

Listening jordan chan's "wo mei na zhong ming"... and get ready to play ball ...

No comments: