About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

_YeaRs PasSeD LoVe sTilL_

I can still feel my heartbeat when i see you,
years passed, love still.
The vibration in my every single blood cells, b
oiling my nerves...
but i have no place to melt,
jz like my love have no way to tell.
Some ppl said that moon and stars are signs of romance,
but i say that they are jz emitting the stupid white light that let you sense my face get red.
Nobody know, nobody care,
I'd lost my soul at the destined place where we meet ..
Frozen heart, melted by your shyly smile.
I wonder,
why SHE doesnt send Cupid for us?
Why HE doesnt bond us with the red line?
You ain't the angel which is how the damn sweet talkers call you
You ain't the princess b'coz you dunt like the flattering address
Hold my hand, I will take you to nowhere.
Hold my heart, even it jz last for a moment.
Hold my soul, I'd lost it in the long past mystery night.
Dunt ever tell me you no longer care or I get it wrong..
coz your heart is beating fast too...
Take some sweet words from my heart ,
get some ardent heat from my lips,
LOVE is flowing all the night,at least let me hold you for tonight....

P.s I jz want you to be happy, with or without me..

No comments: