About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

_I LoVe yOu_

Tears , trickled down my eyes...
Soul, was trapped in the past...
I never get to know...
I need you so much..In my life..

Tears, not seem to stop,
B'coz, I still not get over you,
I jz cant forget the love story,
between....you and me...

I , tried to clutch your hand,
when , you're walking away....I
n front of me, you spoke cleary...
We were done, we were over...

I love you,I jz realise that,
I miss you,Every second,
I need you,To be here with me...
Pls dunt...jz walk away...lidat...I love you...I love you...

2 comments:

GheeOon said...

Nice one lao kao...
U write poem so easily..how i wish i could do that also..
Is hard to get over smth dat means so much to u easily..but sooner or later it wil heal...
hope to see more comin....lol...

By Shan Shan at 30/4/2007

GheeOon said...

nice poem... =) Love is so hard to understand huh? Ah Shan, start writing poems. Fine, I admit, I only have one pathetic poem that I use to make myself feel poetic..One is all I need, no? XP

By Ping Ping at 19/5/2007