About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

DaY oF MissInG SoMeOne

Every morning, blind by the white light,
hardly open eye,
watch the outside world between the fingers,
close my eye,trying to recall ur smile in the last nitez dream,
grab the phone, watch the screen,
hoping to see ur name appear on it,even jz a 'hi'
but mostly, there are not...
wash my face, look into the mirror,my face, but not ur face...disappointed...
ride along the road, pay no atentin to other vehicles...
accelerate the speed ..but your muffled laughter still linger around my ear..
going to class, in mind, not the numerical calculation or the Einstein ridiculous formula.but ur smiling face...smile ...not even i realise that...
turn on the silent mode, but keep holding the phone , worrying to miss ur msg...worrying the vibration not strong enuf to alert me from the so call day dream...
b in home, avoid watching into the mirror, coz is my face, not UR face....
turn on the pc, but no ur picture to serve as background,
searching in the 'my music'file..cant even find a song to soothe my mind..
stand in the mid of the night...
wind gently caress my face,
jz like ur illusion gently stroking my face,
No one to tell, coz not expecting them to understand...
No one to tell, Jz want keep it to myself..
Looking into the vast sky, twinkling stars..
wondering are you looking the same sky at the another part of the earth...
eye tired, sight blurred...
finally , ur illusion disappear from my sight..
sigh..
not even have a chance to whisper near to ur ear to tell u ...I LOVE YOU..
you appear again in my dream...

3 comments:

GheeOon said...

althou all these brought u a lot of lonely nite..suffer day..
bt i knew these will be 1 of the mamorable chapter in ur life,,,ritez..?
and..all these are sweet memory 4 u...

By Rainny aT 25/4/2007

GheeOon said...

SIAO SIAO!!!!

By soon khen at 13/4/2007

GheeOon said...

lao kao, u think too much d la. it's nice to think bout how wonderful love can be, but there's a lot more than just love in life. u r a very nice guy, and i m very sure that special girl will come to ur side sooner rather than later. btw, nice blog and nice words u used in the articles. ur english is stronger than mine now, tats y i always say that ur effort will be worthwhile. gambate!!!

By Hun Hao at 30/3/2007