About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

__SweeT MemoRy__

Have you all watched " The Cinderella story" acted by hilarry druf? It is a damn nice movie, although i m not as sentimental as girl , i was touched when Austin Ames, give up his match n run toward Sam and hug her tightly.The sky seem to be touched too by dropping the holy rain droplets to wash away all the sin in this world.If you ask me, " Would the miracle happen in real life?", "Yes It Will!!!!!!" I believe that fate is decided by God, but we can change it.If you find someone is your destiny , jz go ahead. May be some of you may think i am too irresponsible and idealistic to talk about these. Well , i admit i am naive in love stuff, but i'd realise that some sweet and memorable thing can only be done when we are young. If i have a chance, i will always choose to love someone fanatically, be young is our changce, to love someone fanatically is our choice, i will choose to love instead of regret. I'd changed alot , last time i will prefer the LONG-TIME-LASTING love, well now i jz want appreciate wat i have even it jz last for a moment. I no longer so stubborn like last time, no longer expect getting anything back from wat i have give, because the "xing fu" i having now is all the things i need, even it cant last longer than i wish. An angel will go nowhere so do i also. Even after my hair be whitened by the age, as long as someone need me , i will still be there.You may take it as sweet word.
WHEN A SWEET WORD COME TRUE, IT LONGER A SWEET WORD, IT IS A PROMISE. AS I HAVE PROMISED , I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE...

1 comment:

GheeOon said...

i like the last sentence
Even after my hair be whitened by the age, as long as someone need me , i will still be there.You may take it as sweet word. ....
sound nice..........

By Ah Yi at 8/7/2007