About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

A New LiFe

A n3w lif3
I hold ur hand tight,

watching the sky,
i wonder how long it may last ...

I try as i might ,
to hold ur tear,
running down ur cheek....

u told me , how much u love him ....
u told me , how much he hurts you...
u told me , repeatly , u cant ...forget him

I wonder how may he looks like,
about tat guy tat make u cry ...
i jz dunt want see u cry for tat stupid guy ....( who dunnoe appreciate you)

The car engine roaring from behind ,

I guess he must be the guy who u like...
u stare at him with an expression i nvr see,
seem like miracle is happening....

i hold ur hand n kiss ur forehead...

i noe .. is time to say goodbye..
time to say goodbye !!!!!!!!!!

U run toward him without looking back ,

hug him as tight as u can ,
leaving me alone on the ground ,
reminisce the frangance of your hair..

Standing by the seaside soon i realise ,
no matter how hard have i try ...
u never be mine....

standing by the seaside i make up my mind ,
to leave the seaside....
the place where u like....
to start a new life
.....a new life...

1 comment:

GheeOon said...

i like tis article vry much...
tears nearly running out from my eyes...
i dunoe whether ur idea was came frm who...
bt...it is realy vry touching article....
perhaps..u would find 1 which is better than the 1 in the article...gud luck 2 u...

By at 25/4/2007