About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The GaMe'S RuLe

There are a game,
btw me and you,
and there are a rule,
which is we can't think too much in the game,
every single word can be a truth or an illusion...
what we can do is jz obey the rule and carry on the game...
There a boundary,
where we have to keep our distance from ...
Dunt even try to lay into the land which is not belong to you,
it may end up a traumatic tragedy ( or a lovely story )
50% versus 50 %,
all we can do ,
is jz obey the rule and carry on the game...
even every single word from me is true,
you may jz take them as idealistic sweet word,
even every single word from you is fake,
I can only accept the truth,
coz i never know the truth.
There are a game btw you and me,
and the rule is we cant think too much,
break the rule, end the game....simultaneously..
*big appreciate to the person who give me the idea.. ^^

No comments: