About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, July 21, 2007

_A SteP AwaY FroM Me_

You are just a step from me,
but I'd realise ,
your heart is not beating as mine,
so , I walk out the door, away from the crowd,
the happiness is not belong to me,I know it ...I realli know it ...
I pause, momentarily, head turning back ,
i find no even a little of my silhoute in your eye,
you are holding his hand , smile on ur face,
i know , u'd find your destiny, i know , i really know it..
Ppl ask me ,how come i know he is better than me for you?
I know it coz you are happier when you are with him than with me,
so i know it ...
Love someone doesnt mean need to be together with her,
i agree,
when only i realise i cant with the one who i love ..

I jz want you to be happy, with or without me...

No comments: