About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

__One Morning Merlimau Trip By Bicycle__

First of all , dunt immitate this , cabn ride 20 km but not alone , it is very dangerous de...but I have the stamina ( kaki kong eh ) , and I have the condidence ( kaki kong also eh ) , and quarter marathon runner ( it is true ) , and I get use to be alone ( true also )
wake up at 7.15 am , clear!! Hoong's dad go out already , if he know I m going to cycle to merlimau , I sure kena scold till >.< Take a photo with my " lao pou zai " before we take off ...haha
Yea, it is 20 km from melacca town area to Merlimau


help my " lao po zai " take photo while take a break..haha

The greenier view on the way

Yupz dunt doubt, It is the highway I cycling this morning!!!


Finally , one more km to the simpang of merlimau


Final check point , Miss choo house , took photo with her as a proof... haha

After have a breakfast with miss choo at merlimau, I start to ride my way back ... 25 km to go huh?? Ass pain leh =.="

Proud of my lou po zai for not punctuat and safely carry me home , enjoying the downhill while struggling for uphill, fully enjoy the feeling of aloneliness in the long long high way with listen to "My Wish" from Rascal Flatt ,pedalling step by step , the biggest problem i face is not the leg pain but is the slow down of the speed , ecstatic over seeing the sign board of Merlimau ....arhhhh.... perfect experience...
upon reaching the house, i wish that no matter hw far and where I'm going to ride , I will keep using my lou pou zai forever , I will keep upgrading her but will nvr have any her, ta gou gou lao poa zai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...
i appear in ur blog lo....
i shang blog d....
haha....
bt i onli gt 1 thing to say...
yi ern reli is....
siao 1....

GheeOon said...

swt ...shang blog very happy ho , siao po ...haha
not siao la, I jz want to challenge myself ma , after the ride I'm sure my stamina have improved a lot d also , but it cost my ass pain for 2 days @@