About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, October 25, 2008

__Something to be shared__



It is just some high light colour on the royal gold tissue , yet I dunno why i love the colour combination... may be it look natural in the other way , like some blood oozing out from the pale skin ???





2 cactus i bought from cameron trip to remind myself of my determination, prefer the one on the right , spiky , yet....



Some dry flower i bought from cameron as well, currently they are put in the vase that i used to keep my price tag









1.And finally , they are the shirts and medals i obtained from the Men's Health and Mizuno 10 km Wave Run respectively...

2.Photo took at Men's health Run , the gal is the one who I run with together for the whole run , although i dunno who is she, jz dunt want to lose her yet i cant over take her ... she get top ten in her category and i get 62 ...haha


3.Crowd of mizuno wave run before the run start , i run around 800 among 4k participant and my time is 61.12 minutes...overtake and been overtook by others, what are in my mind ??? kneel is kiling me yet I press on .... Perhaps I am not the best , yet i will finish the run without slowing down , i will never slow down , never......



No comments: