About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, October 25, 2008

__Journal 3. Misunderstanding__

It has been a long time i didnt touch my blog , i m truly sorry about that , and now the story of a emotional guy will be carried on ...

Guys, have you all ever face problem of having some misunderstanding with your family members? Especially those senior's one? well , today I would like to share a story how I "work out" a misunderstanding with my aunt .

2 years ago, when i just come to MMU , my dad and grandma have moved to Kl to help my aunt ( my dad's younger sis) with her hardware shop , I will go over there during my semester brak as well . It is very difficult to hire a good employee there, they tend to go wandering around or yam cha instead of coming back immediately, that is why my dad went over there to help them. Btw, my dad's sister ( let's called it big aunt ) is also staying with them as their children's nanny and shop helper.

My aunt is a very super duper hardworking iron woman, and she is very sayang me as well ( according to what i knew la @@ ). Everyday, she wake up at 6 something , do housechores, work at shop , get back around 7 smth , cont with her house chores and " entertain" her children...well, my cousin are just not some " guai guai eh gina"...haha... As you know , GAL ARE LAZY!!! ( haha , kidding here ) , it applied to my big aunt. After working whole day long, she tend to get some rest instead of helping her sis with the housechores. So sometime my aunt will grumbling abit about that...

Then come one day, she shop is not very busy so I ask for going back earlier to help my aunt to clean up the house. So I told my aunt, "I think I better go back earlier to help you clean up the house so you wunt quarrel with big aunt , haha... " Hey pls, I'm 100% just kidding !!! And i nvr realise that she thought I'm " shooting " her !!!! OMG... what can I say ?? I thought family are a place to joke around , play around , having fun , say what u wunt say in front of the other but not going to guess the inner meaning of what wes said ( i didnt mean anything else anyway , I swear!!! ) ....sigh...

so guys pls, look out when you are talking to your senior family members, who know, sometime , what they think is not just wjat we said.... and it always end up some misunderstanding ..

And of course, if you feel that my word have other meaning , pls let me know and we will make it clear together ... have a good day guys..

No comments: