About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, October 27, 2008

__ Cameron Trip 2. The Trip__




We reach here around 8.00 pm of saturday night , and head for steamboat for supper ... strongly suggest you guys bring your own steamboat set there so you nonid to spend so much money yet can enjoy a lot of food in your apartment unit . Taking some photo upon return from the supper , I went to give her my pre-planed present yet it didnt work as wat I plan to do from the beginning, I found myself speechless when i was passing the present to her, I cant act normally coz I'm not yet I find no word to say, air is filled with embarassment ," I still cant believe that you never have feeling towards me ," the last sentence I spoke before I turn away.


Having fun that night by playing some cards game , Mungz is trapped by MIss Choo and PJW ...hahah
The next day morning , we have our breakfast in the restaurant of the hotels , and I saw her , she ,too , coming for breakfast...
We go Bee Farm , Cactus selling shop , Butterfly farm , self plucking strawberry farm , "bang san" there , and rose centre yet we didnt go in the rose farm due to the expensive entrance fee...depart around 3.00 pm

No comments: