About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, October 27, 2008

__Cameron Trip .3 心里话__

Words to
Huhu: Thx for your photo taking skill and "leadership" haha
JuYen: Welcome you to this big family , hope that you can get along well soon ^^
SoonZai: Really pity you for driving uphill alone for one hour ++ ... >.<
PJW: For the first time talk so many thing with you haha...
Dom: Yea, i know bo kuan hamisu , you all will stand behind me , appreciate that
Miss Choo: thx for the pep talk that night , it really make me feel better , at least better...
Mungz: Mung ar mungz , kin kin find one gal la , dunt flirt d
Ber: kam sia your support also tiao ti from penang take bus with fatty come cameron ^^
Hoong :
Time is ticking like years since saturday afternoon, I have think about not going to run the Mizuno run and get to KL on saturday instead of Klang. During the run , in Mungz house, along the road uphill, I do hope that i can see you for the next second...without a single word, one big ,warm hug and some soft pad on my shoulder is what I need from you, thanks

No comments: