About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, October 26, 2008

__7 Hours at KL__

24/10/08 - Cloudy Day
I reached KL around 3.00 pm , well , the Puduraya is as busy as normal , crowwdy , and i not really like it , but I have to buy my ticket from KL to melacca here ....and after asking for many counter , all tickets for that day is finish sell ... and the only one left is Transnational bus at 10.00 pm , mean I gotta stay at KL alone for 7 hours????

lolxlolxlolxlolxlolxLOLX

since i have no other choice , the first thing i do is start walking to TimeSquare to spend my time there ...



From the view of Puduraya , not realli far right ??? haha



The first station i walk passed is the wat wat Hospital Tung Shin on my left



Then ko si SWISS GARDEN on my right before reaching the traffic light


Turn to left after upon the trafiic light then Im facing the Royale KL hotes now...turn to the right before the hotel and walk along some lorong kia ... then u will see

Plaza Low Yat on your rightttt!!!! And continue walking for around 10 minutes

Reach jor!!! KL TimeSquare ....


The first thing I do is wondering around and call Dom asking which floor teh MacD located and the ah bai told me ground floor?????? It is located at 5th floor ... so I have my lunch here - Big Mac large set . By the time it already around 4 something


After finish my meal , it is already around 5 , still got 5 hours to go , so I go to the GSC and bought myself one ticket of Eagle Eye ( 5.15 pm) For the first time I'm watching movie alone in a large theater ... not feeling nice anyway especially after the show finish , the feeling of finding no one to share your view about the movie is not realli nice...

Go to the BOARDER , ahve a look on the books, I always feel awestruck by the quantity of books inside the shop ( second time to the Boarder of TimeSquare ) Sit down in the StarBuck inside The Boarder , take a sip of my Capuccino , read some pages of the novel I brought along and sms chau shanshan to tell her wat I m doing now ..haha

start walking abck around 8.30pm on the same route....

Conclusion:
1. feel nice for walking alone in somewhere nobody know who you are , it feel so free ( but the coffee is too expensive TT )
2.Alone is not that really bad , yet if it was with you , all will be much better ...
3.Get suprise from 2 lenglui in the midnight for asking me to be careful during the way back melacca , tqtq

No comments: