About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, October 12, 2008

__Applied Dynamics Test__

Well, I really screwed up, it is the first time i so hate myself after the paper.I dunno hw to do , not the questions are difficult , not that I have no time to prepare , is jz I mess up everything , make myself running out of time , and feeling so inept in front of the papers, yea , I just screw up teh chance of getting first class for this sem , not that i want the first class honour , is just hate myself for letting me so incapable .... Ya , i have studied whole night , only rest for almost 3 hours, so what ? It is just last minutes work ... have I ttried my best ? Do my best ? No , I didnt!!!! that is why i so fed up at myself this time .... and early in the morning before the exam , so emo about the some stupid thing ... why so emo? you are not anyone of her , you should know that , yet you expect wat ? sigh .... but I is not the reason I fall , it is just myself .... mess up everything.... Really hate myself this time , hw nice if you have replied my msg immediately which i have sent to you right after the exam ... sometime ..i just wish that ... sigh .... well i m not anyone of anyone....I should know that

No comments: