About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, January 21, 2008

_When EveryThinG ChanGe_

when everythings change,
we're not smile from the bottom of heart,
pretending to be ok,
but we are hurted by each other,
I know it,
I really know it....
You turn cold towards me,
I feign like dunno what is going on,
continue sending you my goodnight message,
but deep inside my heart,
I'm struggling should I jz stop it?
Would it be a disturbance to you?
but you told me that you like receiving goodnight message,
it make you feel you are belonged,

although you never send me one...

When everythings change,
I blame myself for not strong enough but too sensitive to your every single words,
I m weak,
deep inside...

I'll use my sorrow to remember the memory with you,
if it is what it mean for me.
What I cant really let go is your smile,
and that I'm no longer the reason for the smile on your face.

Perhaps we should just be friend,
never step on the boundary that you set...

When everythings change

2 comments:

Jade¬ said...

wow~ good luck, man!

GheeOon said...

hey , thx for your comment but ..may I know who you are ?