About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, January 25, 2008

_It's noT BreaKinG My HeaRt_

shall we jz be fren?
perhaps....
Love is not jz about understand
understand...
Stand by your side always
doesnt mean we can be together

you nvr ask me about that....

Listen to your every sighs, I doubt
if that I could make you smile
you nvr try...
shall I offer my hand?
I dunt want to lose a fren....
So I'm holding back

It is good to know you've found someone
share your joys every nights
and it is not breaking my heart
it is breaking my heart....

Even I said I miss you
would you take it seriously?
i dunno wat is on your mind...
Holding back is what I could
and it is not breaking my heart

why dunt you jz tell me you love me ....

I wish upon a star
when we meet somewhere years after
we're still fren as right now
yeah we are...


I'm who I am
Just not who you need In your life
you nvr ask.....
I'll proud to tell the others
you're the onli one
and it is not breaking my heart

It is breaking my heart.....



*seriously it is not about anyone =.="

No comments: