About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

_Alpha short sem_

It is a 2 months short semester, nothing change in my life , quite get used to the colege life now, which is even you dunt prepare much , u still can score a quite good result as long as you did all the tutorials, exam question will be appear easier than the tutorial or assignment question , is it due to the student pay the expensive fee? Sometime i will feel a bit regret 4 coming here instead of F6....I am quite free this semester because of jz need to study 3 subjects and without any lab session. Well , start playing table tennis again due to zhi yang , i'd join the training session and some tournament , hoping i can improve from those activities with my commercially-product rm49.90 blade from Jusco jaya...haha....In the end of this sem , i 'd meet someone via msn , she has became my best female fren and one of the most important female in my life , she know my every story with another her , she is the one who i wish to talk with when i m facing problem , talking with her like some kind of medicine which wil heal my sickness....^^

No comments: