About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, January 17, 2008

_BeTa FiRst SeM_

At the beginning of this semeter, hoong and me were quite not get used to the loneliness of the house which has jz left two of us, obviously the laughter is lesser, however, the visit of dom and mungz once a blue moon has made us feeling better. The gal who I used to love the most has came into my life again, givingme hope, and turn away coldly. This incident has enlightened me about my mis-feeling towards another gal, I'd explai to her and wish that we still can be good fren. Indeed, we are best friend of each other now. Joining the committee of TTc did made me learn many things and get to know more and more people. From the vice-director of MMU Closed 2007 to the vice director of this accademic year biggest function-Intervarsity table tennis tournament, all were just to fast for me. In fact, I m glad that I can play table tennis again after primary school, on the other hand, i also realise that there so many political problem inside the club and i m involving myself into it....sigh...Due to the departure of most of my alpha year's frens, i start joining Ron Pin's gang for accademic discussion and so on. Someone coem into my lifesuddenly and go away without any indication, leaving me there bleeding. Am I think too much? or she is avoiding too ? I dunno and i have no longer wish to find out, because all is so insignificant for me right now, what had gone have gone, i wish no to have another chapter about it with the someone....Again, thx for the support and advices from my best friend aka hoong hoong and her. Obtain first class in this semester, not feeling excited anyway, perhaps i m not so care about the result....


P.s Thx for the introduction of [ wait for you ] by Bernice and [You were my everythings] from Shanshan , both of them are still my favourite song ...wink

No comments: