About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, January 13, 2008

_Alpha fers Sem at MMU_

Well, time to change and adapt myself to the new stage of life- college life. It is the first semester of my college life, we'd join the CLS - Chinese Language Society, but i never join any one of its avtivities. All is quite different now, everyone come from different corner of malaysia and some from oversea. Most of us are communicating in English, perhaps it is the international language, it take me soem time to suit myself for the new environment. I no longer need to pass up dozen of homework daily which have be replaced by weekly personal or group tuitorial. Due to my timid characteristic, I dunt realli mix well with my coursemate and onli get to know some friends. 5 of us , me , jian hoong , dominic, kok soon and mung have formed a dota team so called BOM-Best Of Melacca, although we are not realli the best of melacca. Kok song is the leader due to his pro-skill and the well planned line up strategy. Well, i would say that in the begiining of this sem is teh most happier and memorable. I'd taste the sweetness of Love, the desperation when feeling inadequate, the poignance when get to know she is with another guy and speechless when knowing she is avoiding me......Scoring a quite good but not so sastifying result, it is how my first sem end. Jop , Dom and kok sonng did found their gf here ....^^

No comments: