About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

_Alpha last Sem_

Another long and last semester for Alpha year, many things'd happened within this foyr months, sad and happy, memorable and regrettable. I have joined handicap and tag team tournament organised by TTc (Table Tennis Club) , scoring a not so bad result in both of them, there are many experts in TTc , my wish is to improve myself and beat them one by one (naive) ..wink...Net-sWt team - Penang top three DOTA team which consist of wei sheng (pia), yi chin (huhu), Rymond, Cherd have visited us, we'd have some memorable moments in those few days. Unfortunately, this team was disbanded and pia has formed anoter team so called Ice-Pia which is Penang top DOTA team currently. One of my best fren, hun hao has go to Australia to further his study in Febraury, another not-so-good ending love story is arise due to his departure, if he'd change his mind and stay here, would the story become a better one? At march, hoong, soon, dom, pia and huhu have formed a team to join MMU open dota tournament , but they were beatened by W4SI from Perak.
Due to their excessive fondness for DOTa and my tension for study, I always have insomnia in the midnight, we'd quarrel and I'd have some lonely dinner and sleep at living hall for few weeks. All becoem normal after a bbq held at my house....Exam came and past, it is time for separation, Soon, Dom and Mungz will study at cyber in next 4 years. Before the sem end, I'd meet my TTc president, wen how, at pasar malam , he offered me to be part of them so i wil become TTc committee for the coming sem. Oh ya, i have start working at the workshop of hoong'dad's, a well paying part time job. Everything look nice, and i do have find someone who are so volunteer herself be my listener whenever I face problem.....

No comments: