About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, January 20, 2008

_BeTa Second Sem_

Hmm, I would say it is an unforgettable semester, I and hoong has joined the " The Lost" camp which is organised by TTc, badminton club and flex clubs. We were assigned as committee in food department. I have got to know many people through this camp like amanda, racheal, tong kang, eighteen and so on....the camp is fun and memorable after all. I ahve to admit that having a camp is a good way to enhance the relationship between people from the same either from the same clubs ot diffrent clubs, we can the respective diffrent way of organising an event through it. Well, I'd fall sick after returing from the camp, a quite heavy fever. For the fers time, I'm so jealous about domic who has gf to take care of him , beside him when he fall sick. For the fes day, i was just keep drinking alot of water, vomited and slept, luckily i m getting better after i took some pendanol antifast. Hw nice if i got some gf beside me when I fall sick , at least I wunt feel so pity for myself , it is the fers time i feel so weak...At the fifth week ,I'd organised the Junior Tournament 2007, I get third place for Intermediate catergory and hoong get 2 nd place for beginner catergory...After that, I'd have some sweet fleeting memories with someone, anyway , it is belonged to past tense now. Wellm I think that I wunt score a very good result for this sem , perhaps i wunt get fers class as well, but I'd try my best and realli learn something especially "Engineering Graphic" subject, may be i will retake this subject in future to get a better result. Oh ya , I have resigned the post of ass. director of Intervarsity Table Tennis Tournament due to some internal conflict of myself and with my director. Again , she gotta listen to my another she's story , haha....

No comments: