About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

__So we are__

Some people say,
we can still be friend even we cant get to be together,
but how could I forget those moments with you ?
your lovely smile still linger in my mind,
every night i close my eye, and
every morning the sun blind my sight.

You smile when we meet,
but I know it is a different one,
the distance is growing between us,
perhaps before I know why,
I'd become "him" from your mouth,
but what will be will be...

So familiar yet so strange,
how could we become like this?
I thought we are fated,
but we are not...
I thought we are mean to be,

but we are not..
at the end onli i realise,
it is just a solo show...

They say we should not be avoiding,
but is it a fake smile better than a heart break?
perhaps the feeling of poignant is worse than a shattered heart..
If speechlessness is the only thing between us,
I wish we should not meet again,
at least in my dream,
you are still so lovely and.....sweet..

No comments: