About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, March 2, 2008

_So that is how it end again_

Is it better not to expect someone to treat you too good? so you wunt get disappointed easily? I'm trying hard on that , perhaps I jz too much, and when I'm no longer expecting anything from you , I'm seriously no longer care about it , I have do my best , no matter you believe or not, realise it or not, but it is over....it is over

2 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

hamisu so emo???

but seriously don't expect anyting fr anyone la...i don't noe who are you talkin abt hopefully is not me...lolx...

even when one promise u something, doesn't mean he/she will make it come true...hoping or expecting one to do smth for us is like finding a needle the sea...only our loved ones i mean our family will really treasure and sacrifice for us...

GheeOon said...

no matter who it is talking about, i'm no longer care about it