About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

_YeaRs PasseD, LoV3 sTilL_

Years has passed,
I'm still alone,
wondering what I m looking for
and what have you been doing lately,
I know you will still get some info of me from other as I do,
i know you will.

I miss you,
especially in the serene mid night,
when the soft yellow light fill my room dimly,
it remind how sweet you are when telling me you love this dim-but-not-dark environment,
i smile...

I miss you ,
especially after finish watching a love movie alone in a large theater,
although I no longer have your head lay on my shoulder..


suppose we should be jz like the couple in the movie right?
after undergo some trouble, get to be together again,
and live happily after.
but why?
even we have gone through so many tough stuff,
I m still alone here....

drop a tear from my eye,
drop a piece from my heart,
life is jz unbearable without you here.

Year have passed,
but love still,
unchanged,
at the corner of my heart,
covered by dust...

No comments: