About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, March 15, 2008

_The way_

Year end of 2005
I meet someone, first time get so close with a girl , not even know what is the feeling call , feel ease when talk to her, heart suppose to beat faster if you love someone right ? but I'm not.

1 of May of 2006
I though everything gonna come to end, composing a song about the future with her , a not-so-good ending song...

Beginning of June
It is the time that I get to know how sweet love is , naively, strongly believe as long as I love her , all will be ok....but conversation is lessening, the feeling is fading , althought it never start.

Year end of 2006
meet someone , is it better try to in love with a person who always here for you to share your joy n pain instead of .....? well , that is jz wat I need but not what I want....so i find out it is onli like but not love. It is lucky that I can still have her as my best friend , from time to time , share my happiness and listen to my grief.


June of 2007
Just want you to be happy , with me , or without me ....I told myself.

July of 2007
Again , confused by the temporarily intimacy, I decide to be strong , but defeated after two week ....

After that
Life getting busy , longing for the sweetness of love , once a while , but not so often. Getting stronger , mental and physically ? Think so ..

Now
Expecting nothing, Love need two people, no matter how much I love you , that is not enough ...I will always be here no matter what happen in future, as friend , or perhaps...So dunt apologise again , you owe me nothing...

No comments: