About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, March 14, 2008

_My first half 3rd sem of beta year__

Well, it come to an end for my first half-sem of beta third sem , there are alot thing happen in this short two months . First, is the intervarsity tournament , it goes well in that 3 days, thanks for the ghelping from AH HUI, CHAN TECK HSIE , DA BING and AH GOH , thx so much from your guys .We had have some awesome match in the tournament , especially the national player from HELP play against the champion of all Universities in Malaysia from UM , unfortunately , USM cant make it for the tournament , if not we will have more awesome match to be seen and learned. I get to know Wei Chong from UM, ex state player of Penang , a nice guy who never find no topic to chat with you, yet not annoying , not to mention his table tennis skill , he is such a great player, hopefully he can undergo his operation soon and rest well in order to get back to his top form. The result for the tourna is USM get the first place, second place HELP, third place MMU Melacca....Second , is about the news of STPM and SPM candidates, some of my friends did very well in their exam but some not so good, but no matter what result you get , you should proud with it , it is wat you get with all the effort you have put in , dunt feel upset with it even you cant get what you expect... and we study because of ourselves, not for other, I know that is pressuring when got people expect you to get a better grade , but all will be ok , at least you all have try your best. I would give a loud applause to my fren from SPM , she get a very good result for herself ^^, hopefully she can continue to work hard in her future....Thirdly, is about my mid term tests, I have gone through 3 papers, I spend 20 minutes for the first paper and rush for the tournament meeting , i think it is quite easy for everyone . The second paper should be not bad also , but the third paper is not so good after all, not only me , but all of my frens and I m not upset with it , I did my best and much more than the majority of other do . I've put in my effort for this semester. Frankly speaking , I aim for 4 flat, should work harder for the coming half semester. Speaking about Table Tennis, I m abit tired about it , especially after some "funny" thing happen in yesterday. I have found some thing for me finally, it is the first time i study for myself , thinking about getting a better result for myself . I know that it is not necessary can get a good result even you put in alot of effort , but it certainly will be worse if you do not put in any effort at all. She broke, unfortunately , I wish she can take her time to rest and think twice for what she want for the next in relationship and study, and as I have promised, i will be there for her no matter wat yet expecting ntg from her in future. Jz want to be in her life , even a friend will do. Again , there are some stupid misunderstanding between me and my best female friend yeap shan shan aka chau shanshan , perhaps i've expect too much from her , but yet she thought she is only a small potato to me....anyway, we settled it well, luckily I didnt lose her as my best friend. It is for the first time I'll go back during my mid term break since I have being here for around 2 years...


Life is great when you expecting ntg from someone, so you can always get suprise, and it is tedious if you expect too much from someone, from frens or gal, so I'm learning to make my life greater by expecting ntg from anyone yet doing my best for those who I care

Geo.King_______

No comments: