About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

_It Hurts_

" Live the way that make your life easier, that is what most of the human do"
Some people cheat, some pretend,
some being generous, being caring , but some self centered and self-fished
some work hard , some give up , some live with passion , some not
some trust and mistrust, some lie,
some understand but some twist the word....
we cant make everyone agree with our life style, but at least we can make our life easier right?
It hurt when you found out those you trust betray you , although i'm expecting ntg from them , but it still hurt ....It hurt more when you've found out the truth, you get disappointed toward them ....and It hurt the most when you have to be cold towards those who you used to care so much so much . And now who dunno who you should trust, which frenship you should carry on.....I dunt nid your apologise or excuses, because that is your life style, you jz trying to make your life easier , I understood.... so I withraw , by hurting and being hurt , perhaps ....it sound fake, but I appreciate those days you with me , I appreciate those accompanion you gave me .... I cool , coz I dunt want to argue, I cool , coz I dunt want know the truth , I cool , coz I dunt want be an obstacle in the way you make your life easier .....
it hurts thou when I have to treat you lidat , it realli hurt....

No comments: