About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

_Not even a piece in my mind_

Is that what you want from all of me?
Getting all my love but fill me with emptiness
I never blamed , I never said
If that is what you want from all of me

Is that what you wish to do with me?
Sneering at my effort while I stumbling by
Saying me I 'm such a fool like other do
not even realise for who I so fool

I wish not to say 'gain how much I love you
I wish not to say 'gain how strong I wanna hold you
It seem so fake in ear of you
even I could say it a thousand times

You owe me nothing but memory
That is what I left , please dunt take it away
Dunt ever apologise It mean ntg to you and I
Why dunt you keep it in the bottom of your heart

Dozen of promises you said with ease
Never understood how serious I take it
I've fall into your trap
and now I watch my way back
It's time for me to regain my step

I will be there for you incase you need of me
But not like last time when I ready to give everythings
Dunt ever blame me for cant keep my promise well
I wonder if it ever mean something to you

Someone is out there for me who realli care how I feel
She is always with me whenever and wherever
Time will flow, memory will fade
Till the day you realise
You're not even a piece in my mind

Till the day tou realise
You're not even a piece in my mind


P.s another most satisfying masterpiece, hope you all love it too ..^^
(kindly be reminded that is not a story of mine)

No comments: