About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, March 14, 2008

_Table Tennis_

When i first start playing
hit the ball hit ball , to the angle they can return , hit the bal hit the ball, no fear no matter who is your opponent
After that
What am I lacking ? realising hw great and how many effort have those players put in , make me screw , and worry....
So I
Spend more time to train , but is all about hitting the ball also , jz in the better technique
I think
Now I should be better , even towards those expects , I will be ok
but
ntg change much , they improve as well...
Due to study
play less and less, study come first , inventing in sport is jz for those who got both the talent and money, someone told me ....
In the tournament, I decide
I shall train more, perhaps one day I will have my own audiences and they will clap for me ...
before yesterday
Steady , wait for chance , watch your step , when it's time, swing your waist , move forward, attack with full strenght , ready for the return , no rush no rush....
yestersay
Tired and exhausted.....

No comments: