About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, August 3, 2007

LaTeLy....

Lately, I learn wat is true love...
Lately, I cant sleep well in the night again..
Lately, I start looking for her message in my hp again...
Lately, I feel like cant catch up with my study...
Lately, I start cooking dinner...
Lately, I start looking for a song to listen for whole night...
Lately, I mix with a lot of frens in Table Tennis Club..
Lately, I start losing control for not playing Game...
Lately, I hate myself for not good in self-control...
Lately, I feel I am deteriorating in playing table tennis...
Lately, I feel like i m not as determined as last time...
Lately, I jz want close my eye and listen to the song (The Secret by Jay Chou) till i fall asleep...
Lately, I am exhausted, physically and mentally...
Lately, I will do my best no matter what happen...
Lately, no more lately...

1 comment:

MysT~Didi said...

LAtely...u go "POU" arh..??....so serrr..hahahah....