About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, August 12, 2007

__My MidTerm Break__

It is the worst holiday for me i think, no more sleep for 12 hours like last break...no more enjoyable like last time even i was alone in the empty house...too many thing for me to settle, applied static and engineering mathstests are coming the break, but i have no idea about that, 2 lab reports have to submit str after the break , mmu table tennis closed is coming on 19/8/07 , luckily, or unluckily i am the assistant director of this event , but seem like everything is not yet start....perhaps too much thing for me to do , so , internaly, i choose to ignore them all , doing nothing and waiting the time to pass away...Damn hate it!!! I dunno since when i start to feel that the lecture is tough, may be i not play enough attention on it. Dunno since when i realise my table tennis skil is so sux...and trying hard to improve it ....haihz...all i want now is to sleep for 12 hours .....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but now is the early morning of the last day of break ...>.< ...tomorrow after wake up have to settle the registration booth , have to find teammate to discuss about the lab report...have to find fren to ask for help for the coming test ...some people say that having dream in the sleep is not really good coz ur brain is functioning without break , well but i realli wish that i can have a sweet dream tonight , which can make me more energytic to prepare for tomorrow 's life...

P.s sry for this untidy blog..>.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah yi ern ooo....
adult d le....
noneed sleep 12 hr per day le...
if u r my bro den onli cn say u wn sleep 12 hr per day la...
haha...
even my bro oso din sleep 12 hr per day le...
sometime make urself bz oso is a gd thing...
we mst enjoy every moment in our life...
coz life onli once....
jia you ooo....