About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, August 18, 2007

__StaGe oF LiFe___

There must be some reasons we are borned to this world. But i still wondering for my reason. Some found their reason and work hard on it and get the self-satisfication by making themself special from the others. Some found their stage of life in their study, some in sport ,some in relationship ,games and so on....How about me ? I dunt think i m more intelligent than others or very good in some thing like sport or whatever...so what is my reason for coming to this world? And what is the stage of life for me to make myself different from other? Is it i can jz pass through my life by study , working , get marry and die? A so so normal and lame life.....I dunt want jz pass through my life lidat , feeling nothing i good at , walking among the crowd and cant find out what i m different from them making me sick .Wake up , study , sleep .. keep repeating the routine but dunno what am i study for....I really wanna know what I really want....At the day i find out my reason for coming into this world , i will be different from others...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunt think i m more intelligent than others or very good in some thing like sport or whatever....
yi ern ooo.....
u reli dono in others mind u r nt jst a normal person....
let me jst tell u hw yi ern mean to me....
b4 knw u....
i heard a lot frm u through yang yang n dom........
so..u r a super lek student....
waw....den...u pandai in ping pong...waw....study geng..sport geng...wawlike this oso nt enough meh????after knw u...waw u r a tie xin fren...n mayb will b a xi xin bf oso...so u r almost perfect...mayb jst don wn so much rule 4 urself...coz sometime not every1 will agree to ur rule...
bt yi ern still a very nice n very geng person...every1 born out hav their own reason...mayb jst u hvn found out...like me...although i nt gd in study...very cha in sport...bt i knw i born to make my family happy...i wn make my family happy....wn to make fren around me happy...tats all wt i wn...simple...we should thank wt we d hav nw....