About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blue Dismal __ Translated From Richie Ren's

Sarcasm breeze stroking your face,
Leisurely but gloomily,
Some birds are flying across the river, in the companion of evening sun,

nodding their head, nobody cares,
There are someone playing love song, far away,

romantic but feeling lonely,
Making you feel miserable after listening,
You are asking the same question again,

who gonna accompany you 4 dinner tonight?
You smiling while telling me you already get used to it,
Sometime you prefer it in this way too,

alone but free to do whatever you like,
nobody gonna restrict you,
Jz sometime alone remind you of the past..


How long does no body call you sweet heart anymore?
Melt your heart and let your tear come out,
Someone there for you when the winter come,

no more drunk alone…
the sky is darkening everyday,
turn on the tv,
waiting for another touching story(regret),
How long does no body call you sweet heart anymore?
Always there for you when you are not well,

the sky is darkening everyday,
Turn off the tv,
Who gonna send you good night message tonight?

No body understand your feeling,

blue , a special color,
Looking at the pairs on the street,

you feel ntg ,
Pretend to be light-hearted, smiling,
Naïve like a children,

dance on the street happily,
back at home,
You let go all of your defenses,

tears coming out not,even you realize…

How long does no body call you sweet heart anymore? ( May I?)

Melt your heart and let your tear come out, ( I wish you give the chance)
Someone there for you when the winter come, (always be the first 4 you)

no more drunk alone… (Coz I will warm your heart)
the sky is darkening everyday, (I wish to hold your hand watching the sun setting)
turn on the tv, (I will be your side)
waiting for another touching story(regret), (cry with you together)
How long does no body call you sweet heart anymore? (May I?)
Always there for you when u not well, (I wish you give me the chance)

the sky is darkening everyday, (making you feel sweet waiting my good night msg)
Turn off the tv,
( My hand not gonna let go of your hand anymore)
Who gonna send you good night message?
(You dunt need it anymore)

No comments: