About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

__I'm SoRry ThaT__

_Family_
I'm sry that once I have forgotten how important family are,
I'm sry that you have a not so obedient grandson,
I'm sry that you have a son who had forgotten to say Happy Father Day to you,

I'm sry that you have a son who always bring you trouble,
I'm sry that you have a son who used to blame you for the divorce,

I'm sry that you have a son who used to show cold sholder to you,
I'm sry that you have a bro who are not missing you always,

I'm sry that you have a bro who always keep asking you about ur study,
I wish you can live longer so i have more time to show my love to my beloved granmum,
have a chit chat with you, smiling while u reminding me my mistake, heed to you advices, help you to do housechores, praising you for the delicious disks you cook for us, hold your hand while you stumbling....
I wish can sense your happiness while i wish you Happy Father Day every year, time remind me that you never slap me even i do something wrong, thx for always give me wat you can, thx for giving me the chance to study and support me everythime i tell you what i wanna do, and always believe i can do well in that,although i cant give me a wealthly life but at least u teach me hw to live in a tough life, and ur son gonna be far better than those who are borned with a silver spoon in their mouth...

i wish you can find another good guy who can take good care of you in future, thx 4 everything you have done for me even i show cold shoulder to you, thx for the sudden call jz to ask me to take good care of myself....
I wish you can do well in your study , and find a good guy in future, be strong even ur parent had divorced...

_SHE_
I'm sry that I'm not good enough to be ur guy,

I'm sry that I had forgotten your birthday,
I'm sry that the fact i m not aware you are not happy,
I'm sry that telling you that i love you ,
I'm sry that the damn sweet words i have told you,
I'm sry that I m jz not so understand you at all,
I'm sry that I m too rush everytime,
I wish that you can be persistant for your choice and not giving up easily,
she is jz a young gal searching for some love in this big world,
so may God bless her in her love and find her prince,
I wish him can appreciate her now and ever,
always be the first for her...


_Friend_
I'm sry that I'm not a good fren at all,
I'm sry that I'm too emotional sometime,
I'm sry that I'm too selfish sometime,
I'm sry that I dunt like simply let ppl copy my answer for granted,
I'm sry that always make YOU worry about me,
I'm sry that always find YOU for chatting when i m sad but i not aware that you may bz too,
I'm sry that I cant keep the promise,
I'm sry that sometime my talking will hurt soemone...



1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

sometimes, there's so many things we did not do, we regret in the end. But will regrets help? I lost the chance to show my uncle that I love him just as much as he loves me. He left us September last year. It just hurts to be reminded that he is no longer here. I guess we can appreciate those who are around and stop feeling guilty or sorry for things we did not do. Do something we will be proud of in future.