About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

__GirL, sToP ThaT__

Girl, stop telling me that u need me even you really mean it,
for that moment,
coz i find out i cant stop missing you after u told me that ,
and that is what i try not to do now...

Girl, stop telling me that u need me but i m jz not your first choice,
coz it is killing me , it is too sweet for me,
and i really cant afford it...

Girl, stop telling me that u need me, if u are not yet ready,
coz i will do everything but at the end i guess i will jz get an another dissapointed answer,
which i will think it worth while people around say i m a fool...


Girl, stop telling me that u need me, if the first person in ur mind is not me,
may be we( or me only) should back to last time ,
that time i put not much hope on your name will appear on my handphone again...

(That time I stop checking my hp for your name every half an hour)

Girl, stop telling me that u need me ,
u really dunt need to tell me that,
coz i will always be there for you,
when u are alone , you are down , you need somebody,
as a friend...

Girl, stop telling me that u need me ,
It will only make me feel worse for myself not good enough to to be your man...

Girl, I love you, I really mean it,
when you tell me you need me..
so jz dunt simply tell me that you need me ,
you will never know hw much a stupid guy like me will be touched by this 3 simply ' i need you'...
and I never regret about it...

No comments: