About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Saturday, March 28, 2009

__SpiritOfMarathon__

Today is my Big Day !!!
Spirit of Marathon

Wake up at 7.00 am , have my 3 pieces of chocolate and fill my running water pack with water , and of course do some warm up before take off to Ixora

Me ,of course
Well , this time it work better , around 70 participants show up, they start at 8.00am sharp for women and men 3 minutes right after the ladies.
.
The route is :
Ixora-MainGate-yellowhouse-Uptownmarket-MMucampus-BackGate-Ixora-last house of last row in Taman Dahlia-and follow the coming route back to Ixora again, which is approximately 5.6 km
.
Well, I make it 22:30 minute which is 4:30 minute faster than my regular training timing and I get 7th place, not abd I would say , but not good enough . I lost my tempo , but if I didnt do so , I will not be in top 10 . I have really outdone myself for this event , hope there are few more coming up in future.. ^^
.

The Medal I get , I still have a top 10 finisher cert in pending ^^

P.s Congraz to ISS for making this event an success!!! Well done

我说过我会活得更好,我做到了

No comments: