About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Sunday, March 8, 2009

__Decision__

I quite agree with a quote which stating that
.
"Every story has 3 facts , yours , mine and the truth."
.
Yea , human , when we face problems , miscommunication occur, and the more we avoid to discuss it the harder for us to solve it , but how many people could really make it clear before they ensure they have gained enough of protection ? It is undeniable that everyone would try to protect themselves , but sometime , indeed , you are just hurting the other while you're doing that . Yea , nobody could blame you for protecting yourself , but I just really hate to see such selfish act ( Perhaps I was been disgusted by others as well when I'm protecting myself )

Anyway , as long as you're happy and you think it worth , I dunt think it is important for others to know the truth because no one will understand how you feel internally ....As a friend ,I wish you will make the right choice , and live happier than you do ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oo...i wonder who is 'ýou'???
hehe...

GheeOon said...

haha...a bit P&C abt that , but one thing i can tell you is , it is not abt my stuff .... @@