About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, March 5, 2009

__21st Birthday__

First of all , thank to all wishes and calls , I'm sorry that I didnt pick up your call because I was sleeping that time >.<

Well, ntg special about my birthday , still stick to the plan ,wake up 630am and go jogging to get myself ready for the day ahead, and it feel really good to look at the just-emerging-morning sunshine in the serene blue sky , hope it is just another productive day : )

Words:
If human live because they serve a purpose , I'm glad that I have found mine and hope that I'm determined enough to carry on what I'm believing in . Things happened in this few years after I come MMU , and it gains me experiences. I learn that passing the life is different from passing the time , and I'm glad that I'm passing my life currently ; appreciate every single moment of our life because they will lead us to different way with our every single little decision; Listen to my heart and know when to say no and shall never overdo myself ; Take action rather than keep complaining , time will never slow down to wait for you , manage your time well is far more efficient than complaining time is not enough, because IT NEVER ENOUGH; and last but not least...

Make Your Mind & Go For It
.
I wish that everyone of my Family & Friend Stay healthy and happy and always appreciate what they have
SongOfTheDay 爱与希望

2 comments:

cheng ling said...

Happy Birthday!
You 're in my gang now. We are 21 d. High 5! Lol...

Diana said...

happy belated birthday monkeyyy!