About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Friday, March 27, 2009

_EveOfSpiritOfMarathon_

Eve before the run " Spirit of Marathon", a approximately 7 km run .I just register myself at the counter in plaza siswa outside Iss Room, according to the person incharge , there are 200++ participants but of course not everyone going to show up , but it sounds good enough ^^

I'm very excited , smile keep appearing on my face , what gonna be tomorrow? I cant wait to see that . It is the first official long distance running event for me after I had started my training 8 weeks ago , yupz , I already being persistent for 8 week!!!! Sleep around 10.00pm and wake up at 6.00 am to jog , to damage & repair my leg tissue , to train my persistance ,to sharpen determination , and patience . And it gains me not only the stamina and healthy life , it gives me confidence , it helps me find out my purpose of living , and most of all , I'm become a better person since last 8 weeks.


1 Guy
.
1 Pair of Shoe

1 Running water pack

1 Phitem necklace
.
and mind filled with determination and confidence
.
Gonna find out who is him TOMORROW
.
.
Right Here
.
.
Right Now
.
.

The shirt and waist band

back of the shirt


The route and the plan!!!


The preparation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! :)