About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Thursday, April 24, 2008

__When A Promise Turn Sour__

It started,
when we are young,
naive enough to believe what the another had said,
never been hesitate when telling a promise,
never realise how much a promise mean .
Till the day,
we are mature enough to realise,
the cinderella story isnt that sweet after all,
we'd break our so-called promise once a while after all,
we'd too tired to entertain each other after all.
after all,
only we realise, the distance is growing,
many is left unspoken lately.
I started wondering, how much am I mean to you?
how seriuos you are, taking the words that I have told you?
Perhaps you did so as well,
when darkness engulf the night,
you grib the blanket ,
brimming with tear in your eye's corner,
not understand why I've been so cold lately.
I,me too, not understand, why I choose to hurt you so badly.
The pain, bleed my heart,
Yet, I'm too weary to explain, too drained to argue.
Wondering will you start blaming me?
for the broken promise,
or you never believe in that after all?
We view the story from ours own view, respectively,
and cant understand the other's,
when a promise turn sour...

No comments: