About Me

My photo
GeorGeTown, PenanG, Malaysia
Ong Ghee Oon_Laukao_ A used to be not-so-confident guy, but not now!! Always want his best when decide to do something

Monday, April 14, 2008

__A Too Familiar Ridiculous Experience__

It was 6.00 pm something in the evening, I jz come back from library, I turn on my music player and repeat the song "Innocence" by Avril Lavinge before I head to bed .....

It come again, I think....It is the feeling that I familiar with , but till now I still cant explain wat is that...eye lids are so heavy , even i try to open my eye to see wat happen , but I cant...I cleary know that is not dream , very clear, yet I cant open my eyes to see....I told myself , all will be ok soon , you have encounter it many times , nothing different....suddenly, I felt breatheless, suffocating, I told myself to be calm , it is jz over exhausted, I told myself...and I can listen to the incoherent sound of the song, very low , but i can hear...I calm myself, try to follow the direction of the sound, although I still cant open my eyes...and slowly, the sound become louder and lounder, I relief, I know all gonna be ok soon.....and something come to my mind, why dunt I open my eye and see what is in front of me? I hesitate, I try to open , but in my mind, I know , the distance is still far away, far away from the reality, from my world......so I give up , and continue "float" to the direction of the song...And...I wake up....sweat in my forehead ....I stand up , wondering , what might appear in front of me if I open my eye that moment.....luckily, I am free of the ominous pressure on my body this time, that "pressure" that prevent me to sit up last time....


From the scientific view, we said it is due to over exhausted, and I dunt deny that I have lacked of sleep this few day.....From the superstitious view? perhaps you all should get wat I gonna say....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....do u reli mean "tat thing"????
oh...my.....god....
u all nt say the "uncle" won harm u all 1 meh??

GheeOon said...

haha, how I know o , i also not sure wat is that actually , for me it is still due to the over exhaustion kua , haha